May 7, 2010

Been awhile

It's been a long time since I have been on my blog. I am really surprised that I remembered all the stuff I needed to remember. I am only on here because I have nothing to do. If I wasn't in the computer lab at my school, then I wouldn't even be on here. Well, since I'm on here; might as well tell you things that happened to me. I am turning a year older in two days. Sooo excited!! I made my border league team again. So ready to make my high school team. I am doing a camp like thing at my hospital now. It's supposed to make me faster, stronger, and make me jump higher. I get really sore from that. On Wednesday 5, 2010, I had athletic republic at 4 till 5:15 then basketball practice at 6 till 8. I was soo tired from that. I am soo happy that it is Friday. I am going to have sooo much fun today. My friends and I might hang out tonight. So now that I have caught you up a little bit, I'm going to go now.

No comments:

desert hills thunder


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

About Me

I love to play basketball. When I am not playing basketball, I'm hanging out with my friends talking about like a BOYS!!!