December 8, 2008

MY FRIENDS!!!

I have so many friends. I have some that I have know for a while and I known some for a little bit. I have so many friends. I love them so much(as a friend). Sure I had some that get in a lot of trouble, but I still am friends with them. If one of my friends have problems they usually come to other people and see what they can do about it. Yes I am talking about me and my friends. Sorry that I am not going to give an example, I don't want to give something privte out. So if you have friends tell them you love them(as a friend). Oh, you probobaly want to know who my friends are. I really love my friends. They are Kaitlan, McKenna, Sandee, and much, much more and they know who they are.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I love you too Emily! You should write about how much you love cats, because you have like 3 cats right? Thanks for being a great friend!

Emily said...

thanks I should. I love your blog so so so much!!!

desert hills thunder


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

About Me

I love to play basketball. When I am not playing basketball, I'm hanging out with my friends talking about like a BOYS!!!